Wednesday, May 13, 2009

how YOU doin'?

How are you guys doing? I'm sticking to the plan and doing excellent so far! I'm down ten pounds from where I was the last time I blogged and I'm feeling GREAT! My skin has cleared up and I don't have NEARLY the spikes and crashes I was having before. I'm totally motivated and even looking at sugar now (in the form of cakes and regular pasta and white bread and soda) almost repulses me, but in a good way. I see a bellyache when I look at them so I just stay away. If I want something sweet, I'll get some fruit or make some tea with agave nectar. Woo hoo! I'm still not working out as I should *slaps self on hand* but I PROMISE I will do better this week. I WILL go the gym at least three times. Today (as long as I don't get called into work... i'm the "on call" this morning), Friday before work and Monday morning FOR SURE. I'll try to get there other times too, but now that I have a plan, I'll be sure to make it happen. :D
KEEP IT UP! WE CAN DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment